It is important for preschoolers to develop social skills as they will help them interact with others effectively and make friends. Here are some tips for helping your preschooler develop social skills:
Play with others: Preschoolers learn social skills through play, so encourage your child to play with other children and join in group activities.
- Model good social behavior: Children learn by watching and imitating others, so be a good role model for your child. Show them how to be kind, considerate, and respectful towards others.
- Sharing and turn-taking: Sharing and taking turns are important social skills that your child will need to learn. Encourage your child to share toys and take turns during games and activities.
- Practice saying “please” and “thank you”: These basic manners will help your child be more polite and considerate towards others.
- Express their feelings: Help your child learn to express their feelings in a healthy and appropriate way. This will help them better understand and regulate their emotions and improve their social interactions.
- Make eye contact and listen: Help your child learn to pay attention to what others are saying and to make eye contact when speaking or listening.
Remember to be patient and give your child plenty of positive reinforcement as they learn and practice these social skills.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR KLEARNINGKIDS SCHOOL
At our KLearningkids in Delhi, we offer students a variety of ways to grow as individuals and to feel a true sense of belonging as a member of their class.
Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Scheduling within that time period is flexible, based on the needs of students and their parents. Children who are 4 and older can also attend KLearningKids DayCare, an afternoon daycare program which is available from 1:30 to7:00.
Visiting us in person is the best way to understand the investment of a lifetime that you can make for your child’s future through enrollment in our KLearningKids school.
Let us host you for a private visit, or, stop by during one of our open houses. If you have any questions before your visit, you can contact us number by phone at 9873362252.
We look forward to welcoming you!