Download First 100 High-Frequency Words – List & Flashcards


These printable worksheets have 100+ high-frequency words for children and flashcards for practice. The words are called Fry words. All are organized into 5 sets of 25 listed alphabetically

What are the high-frequency words?

There is 1000+ Fry’s high-frequency words list. In our list use the first 100 words, listed in alphabetical order. Why 100 words? Well, we make the list for ages 4-5, less overburden for kids and more understandable for children and parents.

High-frequency words are most often used when reading English textbooks. The words are used in higher frequency in books.

Books include words from all parts of speech, children need to practice reading these words To make reading textbooks.

75% of words are high-frequency words. but the other 25% of words are called “sight words”.

Sight words are also important for children to learn to improve reading and spelling, but teachers have not found this in one place and which words to the beginning reader first.

Don’t worry, We create a list of the most frequently used sight words. 

You can download it.

How to use word lists and flashcards?

These listed words are used as a study guide or check words children know or don’t know. We take a printout & staple it inside of my student’s reading folder/notebooks and assign homework to read it.

They take time to master each list of high-frequency words by practicing. They use words in sentences, read poems, write the words and talk to their friends. After some time when they master the first list, we move to another list of words. Kids love it to finish one list and move to the next level.

I used to mark the words they know or don’t know. 

100 High Frequency Words (Sight words)



At our KLearningkids in Delhi, we offer students a variety of ways to grow as individuals and to feel a true sense of belonging as a member of their class.

Hours of operation are 10:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Scheduling within that time period is flexible, based on the needs of students and their parents. Children who are 4 and older can also attend KLearningKids DayCare, an afternoon daycare program which is available from 1:30 to7:00.

Visiting us in person is the best way to understand the investment of a lifetime that you can make for your child’s future through enrollment in our KLearningKids school.

Let us host you for a private visit, or, stop by during one of our open houses. If you have any questions before your visit, you can contact us number by phone at 9873362252.

We look forward to welcoming you!

2 thoughts on “Download First 100 High-Frequency Words – List & Flashcards

  1. Thanks for the great article!

    1. Pooja Kapoor says:

      You’re welcome! We’re glad you found the article valuable. If you have any more questions or need further information, feel free to let us know. We’re here to help! Thank you for your feedback!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *